A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Braddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Braddock, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braddock graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Braddock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Henry Braddock MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence H. Braddock practice?
- Dr. Clarence Braddock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Braddock practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists.