Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clarence Braddock III
Dr. Clarence Braddock III, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Braddock is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clarence Braddock III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clarence Braddock III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Sandy Trieu
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Stanford, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Gulnar Odera
Stanford, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Neil Gesundheit
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Stanford, CA 0 mi39