A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Bronstema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Bronstema is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronstema graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bronstema has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence James Bronstema DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence J. Bronstema practice?
- Dr. Clarence Bronstema has 10 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Bronstema practices Emergency Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa Beach, FL and Palm Bay, FL.
See Melbourne Emergency Physicians.