A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Brooks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Jackson Brooks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Clarence J. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Clarence Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Brooks practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.