A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Brooks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Jackson Brooks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Clarence J. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Clarence Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Brooks practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians and Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.