A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence W Brown MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Clarence Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Brown practices Dermatology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Darien, IL and Saint Joseph, MI.
See Skokie Dermatologists.