A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence W Brown MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Clarence Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Brown practices Dermatology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Darien, IL.
See Saint Joseph Dermatologists.