Dr. Clarence Coutts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarence Coutts?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Clarence Coutts?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 12th, 2016

Abusive, rude, deceptive, drugs instead of therapy

Slandered me in my medical file, lied about tests, deceived me about reasons for test, accused me of abusing medication when I'm holistic, drug screen performed under the guise of "liver kidney analysis" which is against the law, tests proved I not only was not abusing medications but also that I was not taking any drugs at all, no apology, but instead claimed I yelled at him for not giving me drugs(again I am holistic), his slander of me has essentially hindered any chance of me getting help via dept of Veteran Affairs medical system. This doctor also poked my belly and joked about my weight, just a really rude person who should not be in contact with Veterans. I have mountains of evidence and real doctors findings that all contradict Dr Coutts lies and abuses. He has had numerous complaints from OEF & OIF veterans yet still acts as a glorified drug dealer at Veteran Affairs.

April 14th, 2017