A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Creech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creech
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Creech Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Creech, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Creech graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Creech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Buddy Creech MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Clarence B. Creech practice?
- Dr. Clarence Creech has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Creech practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.