A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Creech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creech
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Creech Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Creech, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Creech graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Creech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Buddy Creech MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Clarence B. Creech practice?
- Dr. Clarence Creech has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Creech practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatric Specialists.