A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Creech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creech
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Creech, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Creech graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Creech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Buddy Creech MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Clarence B. Creech practice?
- Dr. Clarence Creech has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Creech practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatric Specialists.