A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Foster, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Earl Foster MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Foster practice?
- Dr. Clarence Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Foster practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.