A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Foster, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Maryland General Hospital, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence E Foster MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Foster practice?
- Dr. Clarence Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Foster practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.