A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Fogleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Fogleman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogleman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fogleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Fogleman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogleman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Fogleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence E Fogleman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Fogleman practice?
- Dr. Clarence Fogleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Fogleman practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.