A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Fogleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Fogleman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Fogleman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogleman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Fogleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Catholic Health Initiative
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Ernest Fogleman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Fogleman practice?
- Dr. Clarence Fogleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Fogleman practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.