Clarence E Fogleman III MD Patient Reviews

1.0

March 21st, 2015
Disappointed
I read the prior review and my experience was something similar. Nice til he had my $. Left an awful scar on one eyelid, other drs were pretty surprised when I went for opinions and what to do. Save up ur money and go to a fully trained cosmetic surgeon with years of experience.

July 7th, 2012
Inexcusably Poor Procedures and Workmanship
I went to Charles Fogleman for an eye lid lift (blepharoplasty). He was recommended to me by Dr. John Wright. I found him to be chatty and attentive while in the evaluation stages but sloppy, irresponsible, and sneaky during and after the procedure. I wish I had enough time and money to sue him.First he dropped alcohol in my eye as he was washing his hands with it right above my head. I screamed and jumped up. He has 10 feet of counter space right next to him...what was he thinking! I call that sloppy. After getting my eye washed out and somewhat settled down we continued on. The eye he worked on has lumps and bumps where he haphazardly put a stitch, each stitch was just hunks of flesh sewn with uneven stitches. He told me not to worry that's it will heal right.On my follow up visit I approached him about the alcohol incident. He suggested it was the fumes that bothered me. I learned a lot about about Charles Fogleman's character in that statement. (1) Fumes do not make a person jump in a chair and scream. (2) The fumes didn't affect either himself or his office assistant even minimally. I call that sneaky.On my last visit I brought up the alcohol incident hoping he would own up to it and do what's right. He just looked away and said he was sorry. I didn't respond for several minutes, giving him time to suggest that he would like to pay for my doctor bills from the traumatized eye and refund my money. He did neither. I find that irresponsible.It's easy to like Dr. Fogleman. He has the gift of gab but don't be fooled it's only a cover up for his sloppy, inadequate and disingenuous ways.