A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Freed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Landis Freed MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Freed practice?
- Dr. Clarence Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Freed practices Plastic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Telford, PA.
See Allentown Plastic Surgeons.