A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Freed practice?
Dr. Clarence Freed practices Plastic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Telford, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.