A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Goulding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Goulding, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goulding graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goulding has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence E Goulding MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Goulding practice?
- Dr. Clarence Goulding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Goulding practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Johnson City Emergency Physicians and Johnson City Family Physicians.