A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Greene, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greene has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarence S. Greene practice?
Dr. Clarence Greene practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and New Orleans, LA.
See Long Beach Neurological Surgeons, Long Beach Neurologists, Long Beach Pediatricians, and Long Beach Surgeons.