A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Greene, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greene has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Sumner Greene FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence S. Greene practice?
- Dr. Clarence Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Greene practices Neurological Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.