A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Grim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Grim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Grim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renal Hypertension
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Grim graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans