A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Grim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Grim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Grim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renal Hypertension
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Grim graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Ezra Grim MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence E. Grim practice?
- Dr. Clarence Grim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Grim practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.