A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Brown, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence H Brown FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Clarence Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Brown practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Hematologists.