A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Brown, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- General Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Hunt Brown MD and FACP is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Clarence Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Brown practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, Orlando Hepatologists, Orlando Oncologists, and Orlando Pathologists.