A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Haynes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Haynes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Doyle Haynes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence D. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Clarence Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Haynes practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Emergency Physicians and Lufkin Family Physicians.