A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Herrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Herrington, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrington graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Herrington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Goodwin Herrington MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence G. Herrington practice?
- Dr. Clarence Herrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Herrington practices Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists.