A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Hyshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Hyshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Hyshaw, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyshaw graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hyshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Moody Hyshaw MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence M. Hyshaw practice?
- Dr. Clarence Hyshaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Hyshaw practices Neurological Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Lynwood Surgeons.