A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Hyshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Hyshaw is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyshaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyshaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Hyshaw, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyshaw graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hyshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Moody Hyshaw MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence M. Hyshaw practice?
- Dr. Clarence Hyshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Hyshaw practices Neurological Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Neurological Surgeons.