A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence McClure Johnson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clarence Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Johnson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Pediatricians.