A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Justice, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Justice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Allen Justice MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence A. Justice practice?
- Dr. Clarence Justice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Justice practices Gastroenterology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Starkville, MS.
See Tupelo Gastroenterologists.