A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Legerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Legerton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Legerton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Legerton graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Legerton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence W Legerton MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence W. Legerton practice?
- Dr. Clarence Legerton has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Legerton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Internists and North Charleston Rheumatologists.