Dr. Clarence Legerton III MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 3 reviews

January 8th, 2015
Talks over patients/Doesn't actually Listen
I feel like I'm herded in and out like cattle. It seems like you're just there to move as many patients through as possible, to make the most money. He doesn't actually listen to what the patient is saying, and speaks way too fast back at them...to a fault. He would not get my reccomendation due to his abrupt attitude and speaking to his patients as if they are his children.

September 12th, 2011
Professional and Personal
I have been seeing Dr Legerton for a number of years. He diagnosed me acurately for a problem that other doctors could not seem to pinpoint at all. He cares very much about how the whole patient feels, what is going on in his/her life, level of pain and also understands. Before you leave his office he wants to make sure he understands you and that you understand your treatment and when and why you will take certain medications. Other than having an occasionally long wait time, I am very pleased with Dr. Legerton, his practice and his staff.

July 1st, 2008
He Cares About the Whole Person
Dr. Legerton is one of the most caring physicians I have ever known. He not only spends time talking with his patients, he listens intently to what they have to say as well. Although I usually have to wait longer in his office to see him, I don't mind like I do in other offices because I know he is spending time with someone else who needs him too.