Dr. Clarence Mast Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarence Mast?

Takes Time with Patients

Posted on October 18th, 2017

This was our first visit for my husband. Dr. Mast took time to ask us questions, find out about my husband's health history, answer our questions, and gave us a lot of good information. We have not had a doctor sit and talk with us for this length of time, ever. He seemed genuinely interested in our concerns, and was very easy to talk to. He explained all his assumptions on possible reasons for my husband's health and gave us information to take home and read.

Posted on August 1st, 2016

All he was interested in was not for me toware clothes that showed my breasts. He is crazy and then to pray for me.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Mast is a wonderful doctor, highly educated, knowledgeable. He listens and take a time to hear his patients and answer questions. I have recommended him to several friends who all feel the same way about him.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

The wait time has been three hour for our two visits, which is very tiring when you are suffering fro Lyme disease.he seems like a very intelligent and caring Dr. I especially note this as I 'm a RN. My husband c/o the waiting room being in need of remodeling and a good cleaning

Mother of 2 great kids

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Answered all of my questions honestly. Listened to my concerns regarding my children.

Happy patient

Posted on December 5th, 2015

He is the only doctor who after 10 years of wrong diagnosis' by dozens of other doctors and Lyme clinics has found the correct strains of Lyme, ruled out other wrong diagnosis', and has successfully treated me!!! Need I say more? He is the very best in his field!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Nurses very rude wouldnt go again fire your nurses they very very rude

Best Doctor I Have Found!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Dr. Mast is the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have met, and we have been to many. He listens and takes as much time as needed to address concerns and answer questions. That's why I don't mind when I've had to wait up to 2 hours for an appointment. He doesn't sit and watch the clock the whole time he is with you and it is obvious that he cares about all of his patients. Dr. Mast will make a clinical diagnosis when test results may not be accurate, and treat you accordingly. He treats patients with respect and doesn't get bored or irritated when having to answer the same question more than once. He also offers prayer at the end of your session if you would like. I respect a doctor who treats me as a person and not a number. I would recommend Dr. Mast to anyone. Thank you for being there for so many who would be lost without you. God Bless.

Sonya Bligh

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Dr. Mast is a quiet albeit a very knowledgeable Doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. He is very easy to talk to. His medical knowledge base is second to none.

Right doctor for the job

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Our daughter has been chronically ill for the better part of a year and has seen many doctors/specialists connected to worldwide recognized hospitals like CHOP, had several ER visits along with way and all to no avail. Dr. Mast came highly recommended to us so we took a chance and traveled from our home near Philadelphia to consult with him. We were early for our appointment and had to wait for some time in the waiting room to see him but he was well worth the wait. He spent over an hour with us reviewing our daughers medical records and symptom journals we collected thus far. He made a diagnosis and formulated a treatment plan for her -- which is what we have been searching for all along. He is a gentle soul that is truly in medicine for all of the right reasons. He looks to understand the patient as a whole. He believes that results of lab work do not always drive the bus so to speak, and can be very limiting to patients in certain health crisis. I wish all doctors were like him.

Posted on November 15th, 2017