Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Aug 1st, 2016

All he was interested in was not for me toware clothes that showed my breasts. He is crazy and then to pray for me.

by Cindy Greenbkatt on Jul 8th, 2016

Dr. Mast is a wonderful doctor, highly educated, knowledgeable. He listens and take a time to hear his patients and answer questions. I have recommended him to several friends who all feel the same way about him.

May 13th, 2016

The wait time has been three hour for our two visits, which is very tiring when you are suffering fro Lyme disease.he seems like a very intelligent and caring Dr. I especially note this as I 'm a RN. My husband c/o the waiting room being in need of remodeling and a good cleaning

by Holly Zuhone on Feb 4th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Mast by my 15 year old daughters therapist. She has epilepsy and has had a number of health issues for the past year. We have gone from Doctor to doctor and from our home in upstate NY to Duke university hospital twice this past summer to try and get some answers. This whole time my daughters condition getting worse every day! We arrived to his office hoping he could offer at the least some insight into what was going on. A bit reluctant at first but as soon as we were called back I just new he was gonna help. His nurse was very sweet to my daughter and myself and he was amazing! He listened to the both of us and asked questions as if he new what she had been threw. After about a hour with him he told us she had Lyme. It made complete sense.and it was a huge relief to finally have a idea what was going on with her and made up a plan of things to do next to try and help her and most importantly get her life back! I had to call back the next day to ask a few questions about the scrips and the nurses were again very nice and very helpful! I can't say enough about him! He has given my daughter her life back and has given us all hope that her medical issues would soon calm down! I would recommend him to anyone!

Mother of 2 great kids show details Mother of 2 great kids
Jan 12th, 2016

Answered all of my questions honestly. Listened to my concerns regarding my children.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
by Hannah Skyler on Dec 5th, 2015

He is the only doctor who after 10 years of wrong diagnosis' by dozens of other doctors and Lyme clinics has found the correct strains of Lyme, ruled out other wrong diagnosis', and has successfully treated me!!! Need I say more? He is the very best in his field!

Mar 18th, 2015

Nurses very rude wouldnt go again fire your nurses they very very rude

Best Doctor I Have Found! show details Best Doctor I Have Found!
Aug 14th, 2013

Dr. Mast is the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have met, and we have been to many. He listens and takes as much time as needed to address concerns and answer questions. That's why I don't mind when I've had to wait up to 2 hours for an appointment. He doesn't sit and watch the clock the whole time he is with you and it is obvious that he cares about all of his patients. Dr. Mast will make a clinical diagnosis when test results may not be accurate, and treat you accordingly. He treats patients with respect and doesn't get bored or irritated when having to answer the same question more than once. He also offers prayer at the end of your session if you would like. I respect a doctor who treats me as a person and not a number. I would recommend Dr. Mast to anyone. Thank you for being there for so many who would be lost without you. God Bless.

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Sonya Bligh show details Sonya Bligh
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Mast is a quiet albeit a very knowledgeable Doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. He is very easy to talk to. His medical knowledge base is second to none.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Right doctor for the job show details Right doctor for the job
Jun 7th, 2011

Our daughter has been chronically ill for the better part of a year and has seen many doctors/specialists connected to worldwide recognized hospitals like CHOP, had several ER visits along with way and all to no avail. Dr. Mast came highly recommended to us so we took a chance and traveled from our home near Philadelphia to consult with him. We were early for our appointment and had to wait for some time in the waiting room to see him but he was well worth the wait. He spent over an hour with us reviewing our daughers medical records and symptom journals we collected thus far. He made a diagnosis and formulated a treatment plan for her -- which is what we have been searching for all along. He is a gentle soul that is truly in medicine for all of the right reasons. He looks to understand the patient as a whole. He believes that results of lab work do not always drive the bus so to speak, and can be very limiting to patients in certain health crisis. I wish all doctors were like him.

Mark as Helpful  | 19 people found this helpful Report Abuse