Family Physicians, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

8805 Sr 6
Meshoppen, PA 18630
570-833-8300
Locations and availability (3)

|  Best Doctor I Have Found!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

Dr. Mast is the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have met, and we have been to many. He listens and takes as much time as needed to address concerns and answer questions. That's why I don't mind when I've had to wait up to 2 hours for an appointment. He doesn't sit and watch the clock the whole time he is with you and it is obvious that he cares about all of his patients. Dr. Mast will make a clinical diagnosis when test results may not be accurate, and treat you accordingly. He treats patients with respect and doesn't get bored or irritated when having to answer the same question more than once. He also offers prayer at the end of your session if you would like. I respect a doctor who treats me as a person and not a number. I would recommend Dr. Mast to anyone. Thank you for being there for so many who would be lost without you. God Bless.

|  Sonya Bligh  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Mast is a quiet albeit a very knowledgeable Doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. He is very easy to talk to. His medical knowledge base is second to none.

|  Right doctor for the job  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Our daughter has been chronically ill for the better part of a year and has seen many doctors/specialists connected to worldwide recognized hospitals like CHOP, had several ER visits along with way and all to no avail. Dr. Mast came highly recommended to us so we took a chance and traveled from our home near Philadelphia to consult with him. We were early for our appointment and had to wait for some time in the waiting room to see him but he was well worth the wait. He spent over an hour with us reviewing our daughers medical records and symptom journals we collected thus far. He made a diagnosis and formulated a treatment plan for her -- which is what we have been searching for all along. He is a gentle soul that is truly in medicine for all of the right reasons. He looks to understand the patient as a whole. He believes that results of lab work do not always drive the bus so to speak, and can be very limiting to patients in certain health crisis. I wish all doctors were like him.