Dr. Clarence Morgan Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Forest Park, GA

May 6th, 2016
Dr. Morgan has been my doctor since 1986. He is also a very dear friend of mine. I totally trust him with my health and family.

May 29th, 2015
I am a new patient to Dr. Morgan and appreciate the time that he took to explain everything going on to me. His staff is very nice and minimal wait time. I will continue to see Dr. Morgan as long as he is practicing!

July 18th, 2013
Dr Morgan is the mose kind hearted doc around. He spends all the time you want with his patients. The just dont make them like him anymore.

October 20th, 2012
Declining medical pratice
I agree with most reviews as they are true and correct.He was once a ok doctor. There is serious problems with his staff. He seems to have lost the care of his office pratice. It is very clear from top to bottom this is a very troubled office!

May 10th, 2012
I will never use Dr. Morgan again or refer anyone to him. He used to be a good Dr. years ago, that is no longer the case. I have called 5 times in 3 days to let him know that the medication was not working & that I was having serious difficulty. I was told each time that I would be called back soon, I never received a call & now will have to spend more money to go see another Dr. I felt I was used to get money for the office visit & then left still extremely sick & abandoned. Thanks for nothing.

August 13th, 2010
staff problems
He just hired a lady aprox 4 months ago. And she is very rude to his patients. If you need to have medicine filled or medical question about insurance. She will not transfer you to the nurse station says she will handle it,but has no medical experience as she is clerical person only to set appoinments. She is rude and tries to make medical decision for you and the medical clinic. This could be dangerious! I hope he catches this before damage and misinformation is given out by this lady.

May 27th, 2008
Highly incompetent, but friendly.
Two generations of my family have been misdiagnosed by Dr. Morgan. He loves to contradict other doctor's diagnoses, even though they are right and he is wrong. Second and third opinions confirmed his misdiagnoses. He took one off medication needed and the consequence caused a permanent, disabling injury. But, he is friendly. His staff aren't, though.