A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Milton Porter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence M. Porter practice?
- Dr. Clarence Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Porter practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.