A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Adoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Adoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adoo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Adoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence S Adoo MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence S. Adoo practice?
- Dr. Clarence Adoo has 12 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Adoo practices Hematology & Oncology near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Surprise Oncologists.