A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Adoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Adoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adoo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adoo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Adoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence S Adoo MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence S. Adoo practice?
- Dr. Clarence Adoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Adoo practices Hematology & Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Oncologists.