A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkodee-Adoo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Sarkodee-Adoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarkodee-Adoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo practice?
Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo practices Hematology & Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Glendale Oncologists.