A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkodee-Adoo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Sarkodee-Adoo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo practice?
- Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Sarkodee-Adoo practices Hematology & Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Glendale Oncologists.