Dr. Clarence Scranage Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarence Scranage Jr?

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Best over all doctors overall knowledge spectacular

Ethical!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Scranage really listened to me and was extremely ethical in that he could have provided/sold me treatments that I wanted but he felt were not right for me. He literally gave up hundreds of dollars because he was more concerned about my health than his profit. He did blood panels no one else ever suggested I do and I learned I was very low in Vitamin D, among other very useful information that he and the blood panel provided. I am in awe of how ethical he is.

Dr felon

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I saw this so called doctor he prescribed be meds so fast as soon as he walked in I had a script His staff seemed clueless they seemed very money motivated I later found out this doctor went to jail for 2 years and some how has a medical lice what a joke this guys is just out to get your money when I told them I was un happy they told me to get a new doctor after they had already took 200 dollars from me will never goback to this doctors shack or home or office that place him and his staff gave me the creeps..

Dr. Scranage and the rest of the Ageless M.D. staff are great!

Posted on August 25th, 2012