A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Shields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Shields, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Lloyd Shields MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Shields practice?
- Dr. Clarence Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Shields practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.