A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Shields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Shields, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Lloyd Shields MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Shields practice?
- Dr. Clarence Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Shields practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Neurologists.