A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Uy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Uy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Uy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Nelson Go Uy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarence N. Uy practice?
- Dr. Clarence Uy has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Uy practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists.