A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Vaughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaughn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Benjamin Vaughn MD and PHD is a male Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence B. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Clarence Vaughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Vaughn practices Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harper Woods, MI.
See Southfield Oncologists.