A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Vaughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaughn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Benjamin Vaughn MD and PHD is a male Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence B. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Clarence Vaughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Vaughn practices Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harper Woods, MI.
See Southfield Oncologists.