Dr. Clarence Verdell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarence Verdell?

December 22nd, 2014

Worst office in the world!

After Dr. Summers closed I went to Dr. Verdell. My first appointment I sat for 4 hours. Finally I was seen by the doctor and he spent literally not even 3 minutes with me. The staff are lazy and don't care about anyone, they just care about the money. The staff is the same staff from Dr. Summers office ( all the black ones) that are fat, lazy, and no class. The office manager is Rochelle who literally does nothing but greet patients and does your pre auth. I went there and i called her over 10 times to do my pre auth and 11 days later she finally did it. The office is run like a day care. People are running around, staff just sits there, and the security guy ( who is a creep) hits on all the women ( i think is name is either Lamar or Lamonte). Awful place to go. Highly racial, office is very dirty, simply no class. I wouldn't send my worse enemy there. I HIGHLY recommend going to another office!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!

June 6th, 2014

Nasty Staff!!!

If they don't like you or if you get them mad,they will charge you more or just tell you to go somewhere else for your prescription. Worse drs.office ever.staff is very unprofessional and just plain rude.Place is soooo disgusting.Don't go there!!!

September 21st, 2013

Great Doctor

This doctor saved my life, He gave me the medications I need to get through the bad addiction I had to oxycodone. Hes a great doctor and a great person. Making a appointment is very easy. They take walk-ins. At 11am show up at the office and you will be seen and this doctor will save your life if you listen to him and want to get clean. Thank You Dr. Verdell!

August 1st, 2017