A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Walter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Walter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Lee Walter MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Walter practice?
- Dr. Clarence Walter has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Walter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.