Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clarence Walter
Dr. Clarence Walter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Walter is affiliated with Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Allegheny General Hospital and West Penn Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clarence Walter has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Clarence Walter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Joseph Houda
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Amy Kao
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Richard Shadduck
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi51