A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Waltrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltrous graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Waltrous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Leon Waltrous MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Waltrous practice?
- Dr. Clarence Waltrous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Waltrous practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.