A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Waltrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltrous graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Waltrous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waltrous accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Waltrous practice?
Dr. Clarence Waltrous practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.