A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Watridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Watridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Watridge, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Watridge graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watridge has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence B Watridge FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence B. Watridge practice?
- Dr. Clarence Watridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Watridge practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.