A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Wiley, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiley
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Wiley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Wiley, FAAD, MD, MMS is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Fungal Hair Disease (Piedra)
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Stroud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Lapierce Wiley FAAD, MD, and MMS is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Clarence Wiley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Wiley practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Stroud, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.