A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarence Wiley, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Wiley, MD, MMS, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Stroud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Lapierce Wiley MD, MMS, and FAAD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatology, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Clarence L. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Clarence Wiley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarence Wiley practices Dermatology, Dermatology, and Procedural Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Stroud, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists and Oklahoma City Surgeons.