Dr. Clarence Wiley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 21st, 2015
Dr. Wiley takes great pride in his work. He clearly explains what the issue is and how the issue can be corrected or maintained. He's friendly and courteous.

July 20th, 2015
hr & safety manager
Dr. Wiley is the best dermatologist in town he is very upfront and honest.

June 17th, 2015
Prozed Docotr in my Opinion- Great Service and care
At least now I know why I was loosing my hair. I am considering hair transplantation, and I'm most gracious that Dr. Wiley took a biopsy in order to determine reason for my hair loss. I will recommend this clinic. And to the writer who indicate equipment is outdated, the devise I am considering for hair loss, was developed in 2009, and I'm also consider skin tightening, also developed in late 2000's. You can't please everybody... another thing that amazes me, is with social media propel try to defame great business, yet they are cowards when it comes to indicating a name. Dr. Wiley, continue helping those who truly care and appreciate the wonderful care you provide. And I also had the pleasure of being greeted by your wife, she besides being very beautiful, she was very pleasant as well as your staff.

February 26th, 2015
Nothing in the office had been updated since 1980 including the equipment they supposedly use on patients. I got a terrible weird vibe from the doctor. They also tried to get me to buy medicine from a sketchy pharmacy. I was overall disappointed and found another dermatologist in Moore.

December 17th, 2014
Awful
He is the worst doctor I've never been to. He is very arrogant and rude. He doesn't listen and tries to sell you every product under the sun. He tries to belittle his patients. Stay away from this office. He basically told me that my condition didn't exist because he hadn't heard of it. This guy is a jerk, plain and simple. He also told me that my scalp was itching because "black women don't wash their hair". Yea, he actually said that to me. Never again.

September 3rd, 2014
attitude
He dismissed concerns and was very arrogant and rude...pretty much telling me since he had done this so long I didn't know my own body...wouldn't listen and tried to intimidate me....I won't go back after my few visits I've wasted my money with 0 help.

January 29th, 2014
Great Dermatoligist
Dr. Wiley and his staff are such a blessing to me. I had been to several other dermatoligists and they didint know how to treat my condition. Instead of telling me they didnt know how they just keep trying different things and of course the cost was extremly high. Through alot of prayer I was lead to Dr. Wiley. I can say because of him I have hair and I am almost healed. I have refereed alot of my friends and family to Dr. Wiley and he has helped them with things that their own doctors have missed. So glad that their are still doctors out their that care about their patients and getting them healed. His staff is also amazing and will take great care of you. If you need a dermatogist I highly recommed Dr. Wiley.

August 28th, 2012
Treated and happy
I have always had problems with my scalp and he is the first to give me a quick easy cure. Also I had a breakout of eczema that was very bad and they were able to give me an appointment even though I was a new patient within a few days, all other dermatologist offices said the soonest I could get in was a month and a half out. They also have me going back for a follow up within a week, but I can tell that I am healed of all the issues I went in for and everything he gave me was simple, reasonably priced and cured me quickly! I would recommend Dr. Wiley to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

August 1st, 2012
Thank you for your courtesy and professionalism not. All the products are for sell over the net and ask I said I don't need your products thank for opening my world.

March 27th, 2012
New organizational skills needed.
Go here at your own waste of time. Finding the building is typical the downtown headache, but you expect that going downtown. What you don't expect is no markings for the building and having to go down an alley to get in through a recessed area resembling a smoke break area, still not marked with the business name. Finally inside and then actually to the dr.'s office, the wait there is not long; maybe 10 minutes. I was taken back to an exam room, not ten feet from the nurses station, where I then waited over an hour while no one showed up to even say BOO. I walked out after waiting for 90 minutes in the exam room, past the nurses station that I had listened for over an hour on their various likes and dislikes concerning hair products, tanning, places to eat, etc. I can't comment on the dr like the reviewer before me as I never met them. I can say the receptionist is nice. So, it's not all bad from my 2 hour experience with them. If you are in the market for a nice, kind receptionist then beauty thru health is the place for you.

January 24th, 2012
He appeared to be in a rush to complete the appointment. He acted very unprofessional and appeared to lack empathy with his patients. He doesnt like to answer questions and if one is asked by a patient he acts offended and must constantly remind you of how long he has been practicing. His unprofessional behavior leaves you discouraged and upset by the end of the appointment. This man appears to be on a serious ego trip.

September 2nd, 2011
After spending many years and countless dollars trying to find an effective treatment for my psoriasis I finally found Dr. Wiley from a story on the television news. At my first appointment he assured me that he could clear up my psoriasis using the X-Trac laser treatment program. I had been told by other doctors that they could try to keep my psoriasis in check but, that I would just have to learn to live with it.Dr. Wiley promised no cure but, said he could keep it in remission. He was true to his word. After clearing up my psoriasis I went for 1 1/2 years with no flare ups. Only recently have I had to go back for a couple of follow up treatments to quash a couple of flare ups (which he said in the beginning would probably be necessary). Overall I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Dr. Wiley I have been able to resume my normal life and activities without pain or emberassment.Here's To You Dr. Wiley!!!!!