A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claresa Levetan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claresa Levetan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claresa Levetan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levetan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Levetan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claresa Sharon Levetan MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claresa S. Levetan practice?
- Dr. Claresa Levetan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claresa Levetan practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Washington, DC.
See Wynnewood Internists.