A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claribel Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claribel Tan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claribel Kohchet Tan MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Claribel K. Tan practice?
- Dr. Claribel Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Claribel Tan practices Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Rheumatologists and Anchorage Pediatric Specialists.