3.0

I second the comment, show details I second the comment,
Jan 4th, 2012

I am very frustrated that no one in the office is willing to answer the phone when I call. It would only be fair to the patient go speak with some one when I call, not just when they can call back.

please anwser the phone show details please anwser the phone
Nov 1st, 2011

you can not get any one to answer the phone.

Sep 16th, 2011

I really liked Dr Tan. She was professional, caring, & spent a good amount of time with me discussing my symptoms & answering questions. I wish that I had started seeing her years ago.

Poor Quality Care! show details Poor Quality Care!
Feb 21st, 2011

Dr. Tan misdiagnosed a family member, causing needless anxiety, treatments and expense. She was generally clueless throughout this extended treatment process. Doctors at a quality clinic in another state, upon hearing of Dr. Tan's work and diagnosis, very professionally and nicely suggested that she is completely incompetent. There are not many rheumatologists in Anchorage, but you would be wise to seek another one - anywhere!

Jan 28th, 2011

After 7 years previously of trying to get the right diagnosis, she ordered the tests after the new patient appt and had my diagnosistwo weeks later. Proper meds have changed my life.

The most unprofessional office and doctor I have ever seen. show details The most unprofessional office and doctor I have ever seen.
by Another unhappy one time patient of Dr. Tan on Aug 5th, 2010

Dirty office. Doctor must have cut and pasted her findings from someone elses chart- had wrong birthdate, name spelled incorrectly, I'm not even sure she reviewed anything brought in from primary care doctor as she didn't have any of my basic information correct.

> > Patient Reviews