Dr. Clarice Calopiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarice Calopiz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2015

Knows her medicine and is not only professional; but caring. Will call you with results !

December 15th, 2014

DOCTOR WHO STILL SPENDS TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOU!

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD IN 48 YEARS.

March 12th, 2014

Fantastic Doctor

I was a patient of Dr Calopiz for over 7 years before moving out of the area. This was by far the best relationship I have ever had with a physician. Dr Calopiz was thorough, kind, compassionate, knowledgable, and I always felt as if she genuinely cared about my condition. I also felt as if I thrived under her care. She is a true professional.

October 30th, 2012

I have only been going to see Dr. Calopiz for a short period of time, but I have been very pleased with her and her office staff. She answers the phone herself when she can, and has been very diligent in following up with me after any laboratory tests. I have always been able to get an appointment when I needed one, and have never had to wait to see her long enough to even pick up a magazine in the waiting room. She is a firm believer in conservative approach and lifestyle changes when appropriate, instead of just grabbing the prescription pad. That said, if you need medication she will make sure you get what is best for you, and she doesn't make you come in for an unnecessary office visit every single month just for refills. I plan to keep her as my primary care physician for as long as I can.

March 7th, 2017