A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Decker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Decker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarice Renae Decker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clarice R. Decker practice?
- Dr. Clarice Decker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarice Decker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.