A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Decker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Decker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarice R. Decker practice?
Dr. Clarice Decker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners.