A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kestenbaum graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kestenbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarice Joan Kestenbaum MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Clarice J. Kestenbaum practice?
- Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.