A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kestenbaum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kestenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kestenbaum graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kestenbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarice Joan Kestenbaum MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Clarice J. Kestenbaum practice?
- Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarice Kestenbaum practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.