A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarice Anita Robinson MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarice A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Clarice Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarice Robinson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.