A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarice Anita Robinson MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarice A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Clarice Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarice Robinson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.