A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr