A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarice Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarice Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarice A. Robinson practice?
Dr. Clarice Robinson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.