inactive

Clarice B Sage MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

February 5th, 2015
rude and unhelpful
Dr. Sage is the most judgmental, unhelpful doctor I have ever had the experience of dealing with. I will never go back to this er because of her.

September 29th, 2013
Loved her!
In a real emergency, she helped me very efficiently. Fortunately, didn't need an appointment! Would definitely recommend her if you have a choice.

March 31st, 2012
Horrible experience
My experience with Dr Sage left a horrible impression of both herself and the hospital she represented. I went into the er for migraine headache resulting from chronic sinusitis. I had tried all the home remedies and was not able to get any relief. I was in the er the day before given a medication that gave me terrible anxiety and jitters to a point that I couldn't even function. I went in to try to get some relief from my symptoms. I waited 2 and a half hours and still had not seen a doctor. The nurse went to her twice to see if she was going to come in and see me. When Dr Sage came to see me she was very short. She told me "I'm not giving you any dilaudid." I had not asked nor implied that I wanted any. I told her I have dilaudid at home. She said "good" and told me I need to "let myself get over the sinus infection. It takes 7-10 days." I told her that I did not expect her to cure me. I have been on antibiotics for the sinus infection but could not handle the migraine or anxiety at home. I was offended that she implied that I wanted her to give me a narcotic drug. I explained that I was here to get assistance with my migraine that I could not handle at home with the meds I have. I told her last time I had a bad migraine like this she gave me a migraine cocktail that helped wonderfully and did not have narcotics in it. She gave me a shot of toradol and told me to go home and deal with it. I left in tears I have never felt so belittled in my life. She was rude, dismissive and short. It was a terrible experience that will influence any future visit to this hospital.

November 3rd, 2011
I went to ER and found I had a Large Mass that was obstructing my internal organs, the mass was the size of a watermelon. I was in great pain and couldn't barely move. I needed a doctors note for work for two days untill i got in with my physician on an appointment and she said no and told me to go to work and take a tylenol and meanwhile im in excruciating pain. Luckily I got in the next day but if it wasn't for my physician i wouldn't have gotton a note.... she is a bad doctor and doesn't care about the patient and what is best for them. She just wan'ts to get patients in and out and doesn't care. I will never EVER go to this ER ever again. People from the beginning told me to go to the other hospital but I said no, now I know and will never go back.