Dr. Clarinda Burton-Shannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarinda Burton-Shannon?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Clarinda Burton-Shannon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 28th, 2016

Rude, ruff and doesn't listen to her patients. Absolutely would not recommend this person to my enemy.. Should be more knowledgeable about her specialty. Definitely, should be banned from treating women.

April 4th, 2016

Absolute horrible bedside manner talks bad about other patients to you. She is very rood. Prescribed me a medication for hormone replacement then when The pharmacy called for a refill she swore she never prescribed it to me They told her they had the prescription from her and she said she had no record so she did not prescribe it. Her records had that she prescribed a medication I have never taken. She has a serious" better than you" attitude. Terrible terrible Doctor.

May 5th, 2015

Dont Go!

She discusses other patients business with you. In my opinion that's not very confidential. I drove an hour to get there and then waited 2 hours just for her to tell me No she wasn't gonna take my iud out even though I am having very serious complications. I made an appt with another Dr. since. I've gave this lady plenty of chances. I Stayed with her throughout my entire pregnancy and pp and have been nothing but dissapointed. She never discusses anything with you. She'll only spend about a whole 5 minutes with you no matter what type of visit you're there for. I've never had a good experience with her.

February 10th, 2014

My Girlfriend Mirena

My girlfriend was given two forms of birth control. A Mirena and a birth control shot. Within a week the Mierna became dislodged due to improper installation. The result being that not only did she have to remove it herself causing extreme pain but chunks of her uterine lining were scraped off. She was taken to the emergency room where doctors were dumb founded by the results and the fact that two powerful forms of birth control were used, saying that her hormonal balance would be thrown completely off. I wouldn't recommend this GYN to a soul.

February 20th, 2017