A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarion Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarion Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarion Ellis Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarion E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clarion Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarion Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Occupational Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Cardiologists, and Fairfax Preventive Medicine Specialists.