A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarion Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarion Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarion Ellis Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarion E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Clarion Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarion Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Occupational Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Cardiologists, and Fairfax Preventive Medicine Specialists.