Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Amazing Dr. Claris Hidalgo show details Amazing Dr. Claris Hidalgo
by Dona on Jul 16th, 2015

She was one of the amazing Drs I've ever met. When my mom was in the university hospital she has treated my mom with other infection deceas Drs. If I didn't meet her there I wouldn't be able to save my mom's leg from (Cellulitis/ erysipelas ) She was so kind and gentle with my and she has the most kind heart to listen to the patient's side of the story.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr. Hidalgo was one of the best physicians that I encountered during my father's hospital stay. She was very informative, professional and compassionate. She helped us cope with a difficult diagnosis and went above and beyond to ensure that my father received the best care possible. I am very grateful for the amazing care she provided.

Not good show details Not good
Dec 23rd, 2011

Terrible. Seemed very unprofessional and had competency issues. Treated my family as if they were beneath her. Don't recommend her at all.

Very Well rounded Physician show details Very Well rounded Physician
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Hidalgo was very understanding and took the time to help me understand my diagnosis. She even helped me with plans towards reversing my ailments which was the total opposite from the other Physician i saw 4 months earlier. She was very professional and take pride in her work and Is an asset to SIUH.

Jan 27th, 2011

Dr. Claris Hidalgo is an amazing doctor. She is very professional, courteous, and very caring. She helped my family through a very hard time and because of her my dad is doing very well. Staten Island University Hospital is very lucky to have her.

Oct 29th, 2010

professional, courteous and an overall great person.

Aug 24th, 2010

Worst doctor I've ever been to

Worst doc show details Worst doc
by Anonymous on Aug 24th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

The worst experience I ever had! I don't know why doctors like this are allowed to practice!

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com