A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarisol Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarisol Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarisol Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarisol Maria Martinez MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarisol M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Clarisol Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarisol Martinez practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists.