A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarissa Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarissa Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarissa Johnston, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Johnston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarissa Dale Johnston DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarissa D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Clarissa Johnston has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clarissa Johnston practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.