A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarissa Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Deleon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Williamson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarissa Myra Deleon MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarissa M. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Clarissa Deleon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clarissa Deleon practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.