A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarissa Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarissa Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarissa Harris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Escola De Medicina De Santa Casa De. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarissa Harris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarissa Harris practice?
- Dr. Clarissa Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarissa Harris practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Family Physicians.